Hello lovelies, welcome to my blog! On today’s post i’ll be showing you how to make your own homemade lip scrub.
Using a lip scrub is the perfect way to get rid of a chapped lip. This homemade remedy I’m about to share with you is very easy to make and use, it’s also budget friendly and it allows you take control of the ingredients that goes into your product.
THINGS NEEDED FOR THIS MASK ARE:
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 strawberry (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a clean bowl
- Using your finger, apply on your lips and exfoliate in a circular motion
- Rinse and moisturize
- I do this once in a week and you should too, because over exfoliating can damage the skin. If you have excess of this product you can save some in the fridge to use next time.
Thanks for reading 😘