Hello lovelies, welcome to my blog! Figuring out what to carry in a diaper bag can be a struggle, so today i will be diving deep into my diaper bag […]
Hello lovelies, welcome to my blog!
Figuring out what to carry in a diaper bag can be a struggle, so today i will be diving deep into my diaper bag to tell you all the items i carry along for my 7months old.
- First aid kit- In here i have Zoey’s nail cutter, thermometer, paracetamol, gripe water and nasal aspirator just incase we may need them when we are out.
- Extra baby clothes- I don’t want my baby smelling poop Incase there’s an explosion, so i carry extra outfit for her.
- Plastic bag- In order to separate soiled diapers from the clean ones, i also put this in our bag.
- Burp clothes – To clean spit ups
- Diaper– I go out with 3 or more in our bag depending on how long we will be staying out.
- Bottle/Formula- Although Zoey hates formula, but i still bring some with me just Incase she changes her mind.
- Hand sanitizer
- Nursing cover- My baby enjoys breastfeeding a lot that she demands it anywhere and anytime, so i nurse her comfortably wearing this.
- Toy- They help distract her when she’s being fussy for no specific reasons.
- Blanket- I may need to cover her up out there, so a small blanket comes to the rescue
My diaper bag gives me so much confidence and that’s because i carry all i need in it, what are your diaper bag essentials? I’ll be waiting for your comments, remember to share and like this post….thank you❤️❤️