So today i’m going to talk about rules a makeup artist should abide by:
- It’s better to have one original product than have ten fake ones.
- Mediocrity is a NO NO, invest in your craft.
- Don’t refer to your clients as dear, hun or darling, stay professional!
- Invest in good perfumes and deodorants.
- Pop in some minty gum or sweets so your breath remains fresh.
- Sterilize tools between clients.
- Don’t fan your clients using your mouth.
- Sanitize your hands before starting a face beat.
- You ain’t a seductress, please dress responsibly.
- Use a makeup cape to protect clients clothing from stain.
Do add to the list in the comments section below, plus I’m only sharing my view as a makeup artist😉
Lots of love ❤️