It’s been a while guys, i promise i’ll never go away for this long without sharing my ideas with you again, but like seriously i’ve been so busy, I just concluded my 2 days online brow training classs and……. please forgive me!
Before i proceed, i’ll like to wish you all a happy worker’s day.
The art of nail painting….
Not every one knows how to do this right.
If you’ve never painted your nails yourself, babes you ain’t alone, before now painting my nails my self is a big deal, and even after spending hours on it, the outcome is still nothing to talk about.
Painting your nails requires a lot of practicing just like every other skill. In my opinion the steps below is what i think you should follow for a lovely outcome.
- Nail file
- Polish remover
- Nail hardener
- Polish of your choice
- Cotton wool
- File your nail into your desired shape and length with a nail file.
- Add 2 drops of polish remover to your cotton wool and wipe your nail with it, this helps get rid of dirts and previous polish on your nails.
- Apply Vaseline around your nail (cuticle), do this carefully to avoid the Vaseline from touching the part you’ll be painting.
- Coat your nails with a hardener and wait till it dries.
- Paint your nails with the colour of your choice and allow it to dry. You can recoat, depending on how thick you want it.
- After it most have dried up, coat again with a hardener, so as to make it shine.
- Get a small part of your cotton wool deeped into a polish remover and clean off the excess paint and vaseline around your cuticle and that’s it.
It’s a public holiday today why not try this if you like it, and tell me how it goes in the comment box.