Hello love bugs!
I bring on your screen today a step-by-step photo guide and written instructions on how to draw and fill-in your brow.
- Eyebrow pencil
- Angle brush
- Use a spoolie to brush up your eyebrow.
- Shade out/draw out your desired brow shape with a pencil.
- Brush the beginning of your brow with a spoolie to reduce harshness.
- Define your brow with angle-brush, cleaning only the edges underneath and on top.
- Blend in the concealer thoroughly.
- That’s it, easy right? Try it out and tell me the outcome.
Instagram : @makeoverbyorente