Waiting for your hair to grow can be so frustrating, to some people it feels like eternity, i want you to know that your hair cannot grow over night, only proper hair care and a healthy diet encourages hair growth, in other words growing long hair takes patience for months or even years. Also weekly routine application of certain mask can get you the mermaid-length hair you dream of.
Try making this DIY avocado and coconut mask i’ll be talking about below for effective hair growth.
- Avocado: it conditions your hair deeply because it’s a great source of healthy fat.
- Coconut oil: it penetrates your hair follicles as it contains fatty acid, coconut oil clears dandruff and other scalp infections.
- Egg:they are rich in minerals that boost hair growth.
- Honey: it’s an antioxidant and thus promotes hair growth.
- Aloe vera gel: it prevents itching scalp and helps repair dead follicles.
(The amount of ingredients used should be determined by your hair length)
- With a spoon, scoop out the avocado into a clean dry bowl and mash together in a circular motion with a spatula
- Add into the mix your aloevera gel
- Add to the mixture coconut oil
- Pour honey into the mixure
- Break the egg into the mixture and mix together
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes, rinse your hands and work the hair mask into your hair from the ends to the roots
- Leave to sit for 30 minutes and rinse
- Dry hair and moisturize scalp with castor oil
- Comb and style
Use this hair mask at least once a week for a rapid hair growth.
Try this and tell me about the great result it yeilded. Do let me know if there’s anything you want me to talk about…expressing yourselves at the comment section is the only way i can improve.
Orentenimi cares about you alot!