Sometimes our skin can choose to go against us when we are in need of it cooperation, it’s either a big pimple today or spot tomorrow. Fortunately foundations comes to rescue in situations like these.
This mindblowing piece hides spots, pimples and acne if applied properly.
Before learning the art of makeup, i struggled with proper application of foundation for a flawless look, if you also find yourself in such situation, grab a glass of chilled juice and read through……
- Ensure your face is clean, wash with a mild soap and water, cleaning the face helps get rid of dirt or leftover makeup from previous face beats.
- Apply a moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or more, it protects the skin from harmful sun rays, take the moisturizer with your finger tip and work all over the face. Ponds oil control vanishing cream and spf 15 does it best for me as it gives me a matte look because i’m on the oily side and i don’t want my face looking like an oil ball.
- Use a foundation brush to apply foundation,(i do this with a flat-top kabuki brush) rub your foundation over your cheek and blend all over the face, ensuring that areas that needs more coverage are properly done. Blend extensively to the neck, so as to avoid a demarcation line along the jaw.
Make sure you get a foundation shade that goes well with your skin colour, so you don’t end up looking like a clown.
4. Conceal blemishes by squeezing a small amount of concealer on your finger tip and apply on any redness, spots and pimples on your face, blend well with a beauty blender by daping it onto the concealed areas.
5. Set your face with a translucent powder to give a matte finish to your look.
yippee! that’s it girl….rock that look.